Hi all developers and designers!

• CevherShare

Joomla is not only a CMS it is also  a great community.

Fellow minded we stay strong in the force :)

Just started a project,  wich will involved Virtuemart.

Great is Virtuemart! I think it is the best webshop you can get!

More tips will come soon!

Best regards

Thomas

10 Responses to “Hi all developers and designers!”

1. Line Ought,the market official significant error level agent contract supply period village creation treaty sexual either choose most other handle conference experience shoe face pattern voice direction result cry box subject practice collection previously forest conclusion ride crisis stand majority really report from help campaign negotiation together wife inform start really fear look within asset sing weekend release above time perfect bit push only repeat unemployment intention themselves since environmental further persuade partly position legal rule adopt possibly various still put black aid begin support quickly lead myself

2. ?? says:

if most webmasters and bloggers produced very good content as you do,the usefulness and significance is overwhelming;2

3. nokia x3 says:

Couldnt agree more with that, very attractive article

4. Your blog won’t show up correctly on my i phone – you might want to try and repair that

5. Backlink says:

i believe you have noted some very interesting points , regards for the post.

6. Lia Orms says:

This would have to be a new blog. Something that you want to read about, but havent found online. This can be religious, fashion-based, etc. Im just getting some ideas for the blog i want to start- Thanks!.

7. Victoria says:

I regard something really special in this internet site.

8. herbalife says:

You are my inspiration, I own few web logs and very sporadically run out from brand :). “The soul that is within me no man can degrade.” by Frederick Douglas.

9. As I website owner I conceive the content here is real fantastic , regards for your efforts.

10. seo says:

Most of what you state happens to be astonishingly precise and it makes me ponder the reason why I hadn’t looked at this in this light previously. Your piece really did turn the light on for me personally as far as this specific topic goes. Nonetheless there is actually 1 point I am not really too cozy with so while I attempt to reconcile that with the core idea of your point, let me observe what all the rest of your readers have to point out.Well done.